Munster Eye Care Patients,
In order to continue to keep all of us healthy and safe, we are issuing this update to keep you, your families, our office, patients, and visitors safe. Remember to take everyday precautions outside the practice including avoiding close contact with people, wear a proper fitted mask, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer in between hand washing and avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes. Please keep in mind that the information provided will be continuously evaluated and subject to change as new information becomes available. Our office is following the recommended CDC guidelines.
- All patients and visitors entering the building will be screened for Covid-19.
- All patients are required to wear a properly fitted mask.
- Friends and family members are only authorized into our office if patient assistance is required.
- If you have Covid-19, have had Covid-19 or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 within the past 6 weeks please inform our staff. Please contact your personal healthcare provider for further assistance.
Screening Questions: Are you experiencing any of the following Symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Red Eye
- Traveling internationally
Excerpt taken directly from the CDC at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.htm
Munster Eye Care Associates, P.C.