How to Access the Patient Portal for your CCD and Medical Records
The CCD (Continuity of Care Document) is a standard way of reporting and sharing patient summary information with the patient and among providers and other health care entities, such as hospitals. A patient’s CCD summarizes the most commonly needed pertinent information about current and past health status in a form that can be shared by all computer applications, from web browsers to electronic medical records. If you do not have electronic access a paper copy will be given to you before you leave the office.
Registration – If you have not previously signed onto the patient portal you will be taken through a registration process the first time you log in. When a clinical summary (CCD) is delivered to the portal, you will be sent an email with the Subject: Office Visit Summary. This message contains a link to the User Login Screen on the portal site. Please follow the instructions below.
1) Go to www.MySecureHealthData.com.
2) Enter your email address in the User Name field and click Submit.
3) You will receive a validation email with the Subject: Validation of User on MySecureHealthData.com. Click on the Validation URL in the email to return to the portal and continue the registration process.
4) Complete the Portal User Information screen and click Save.
• Last Name
• First Name
• New Password (a combination of letters/numbers at least 8 characters long)
• Secret Question (at least 8 characters including spaces)
• Answer to Secret Question (at least 8 characters)
You should now have access to your health record and educational resources on the MySecureHealthData.com website